Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 05:00:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  This week is back in Austin, mostly from a walking trip
down to the lake and back.  First we see some art in a parking deck:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/green+eyes+in+a+parking+deck.jpg.html

In the tourist section I found this person sporting a Texas thing.  If you
are driving in Texas do stop at a Buc-Ee's; you will find the cheapest gas,
the best snacks and by far the cleanest bathrooms.  Oh, and they are
typically as large as Walmart(for our non USA folk just really large)  They
are also now near New Orleans and down around Savanna GA.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Buc-ees+tour.jpg.html

Snarf's is a local sandwich shop; this is not a great shot but it was gone
when I came back through:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/I+love+Snarf_s.jpg.html

Somebody is doing an unfathomable campaign as this sticker is on a number
of utility boxes:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/mouthy+on+utility+cabinet.jpg.html

I see the "children" have the crayons out again:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/seen+on+a+garage+door.jpg.html

Just clarifying the issue:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/some+are+the+problem.jpg.html

All the best.