Subject: [Leica] Dining out
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 16:13:47 -0800

We got brave last night and actually went to a sit-down restaurant.?
First time since the pandemic hit.? There is a local grill that we had
frequented once before and with a neighbor decided to try it again.?
Unfortunately, the show was better than the food this time.? I had
scallops and they were OK, but everyone else in our party had chicken
and it was overcooked and dry.? Some Q2 shots.? It was very dark in
there so I was pushing ISO 6400 most of the time.

Part of the show is the master tossing some bits of broccoli and her is
my wife trying to catch one.

Kyoto Grill - Incomming-1001352 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w23/Kyoto+Grill+-+Incomming-1001352.jpg.html>

And a few shots of the cook at work.

Kyoto Grill-1001354 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w23/Kyoto+Grill-1001354.jpg.html>

Kyoto Grill-1001359 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w23/Kyoto+Grill-1001359.jpg.html>

Kyoto Grill-1001364 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w23/Kyoto+Grill-1001364.jpg.html>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Dining out)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Dining out)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Dining out)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Dining out)