Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cull the Vultures
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 01:46:57 +0000

Thanks Ric and Jayanand. Protesting is very cathartic, even though I had
to hide the Rolex and the right wing newspaper :-)

I enjoyed getting out of the house for the first time in a long time so
much that I went back to Dun Laoghaire this afternoon for a matin?e
showing of "The Banshees of Inisherin" in the local cinema with my wife.
Nice to see a big screen again. Excellent film against a backdrop of
magnificent scenery and fully deserving of all its Oscar nominations. We
were probably the youngest in the more than likely fully five jabbed
audience.? I'll be going there again as I want to see my fellow Seapoint
swimmer Carrie Crowley in An Cail?n Cuan (The Quiet Girl) on the big
screen. It's also nominated for an Oscar.

Douglas