Subject: [Leica] More from my last processed films
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 12:16:12 -0600

First set of comments are directed at the ethnography that your photographs
bring out.  The obliviousness to bars to keep unwanted creatures out.  The
women in your images don't tend to wear yoga tights that are almost
ubiquitous in Austin and other cities I have visited in the US.  Everywhere
the eyes on the phone screen that we in the LUG mocked maybe a decade ago.

I especially enjoyed Sarria traditional Festival.  The implied movement and
the obvious youth of the participants was delightful.

Mirror and windows is inspired in vision if somewhat flawed in the
presented image.  Was this a heavy crop or was that frames exposure not
optimal?

On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 12:07 PM Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>