Subject: [Leica] TITTL Photography
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:25:15 -0800

Named after the Eagles song, Take It To The Limit.? I got bored again on
our two day trip home so tried a variation on my drive-by shots on the
way down.? TITTL photography is cranking the ISO up to 10-20,000,
shutter to 1/4000 or so after the sun has gone down and seeing what you
can get.? Take it to the limit, baby....

A few trucks somewhere along I-5 in Northern California in a light rain.

Truck on I-5-2934 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c22/Truck+on+I-5-2934.jpg.html>

Truck on I-5-2926 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c22/Truck+on+I-5-2926.jpg.html>

Much later along Hwy 97 in Northern Oregon with some windmills in the
background

Trucks and Windmills Night-3021 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c22/Trucks+and+Windmills+Night-3021.jpg.html>

Comments welcome.? My wife's comment is that I am using $4000 worth of
camera equipment to take blurry photos.? Hmm.? I guess that is one
possibility, but I kind of like them.? Besides, she won't stop for me to
take my time.? I've got more - later.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] TITTL Photography)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] TITTL Photography)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] TITTL Photography)