Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 04:15:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  This week is almost from a relatively recent trip to
Seattle.  We were in an AirBnB near my daughters house and would walk
various streets back and forth.  First we see industrious spiders taking
advantage of sap coming from a tree:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/sap+and+spider+lunch+counter.jpg.html

The local power company was trimming trees away from the lines and this
pile going into the chipper was an interesting pattern:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/remains+of+utility+line+protection.jpg.html

seed pods of unusual color:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/pine+cones+of+a+sort.jpg.html

looking up I noticed the prevailing breeze affected the growth of
these trees:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/looking+up+at+a+fir+tree+with+a+wind+born+growth+pattern.jpg.html

Three trees on a temporarily vacant lot:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/three+tree+and+radio+towers.jpg.html

Even though it was fall some leaves remained:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/still+some+leaves+left.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don