Subject: [Leica] From last October
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 01:16:16 +0000

While they're excellent photos, Lluis, I prefer the one of the elderly
gentleman coming out of Casa Beethoven. It is more or less absolutely
timeless, and there seems nothing in it to date it exactly, bar, maybe,
that little object on the wall above his left shoulder: a switch of
sorts I presume. With that well loved hat and clothes, he has the look
of a long retired gangster... or an old bodyguard of Frank Sinatra.

That said, he's probably an accountant... :-)

Douglas
Starting his ninth day of isolation with the curse of the two red lines
probably waiting to reveal itself once again in the morning.