Subject: [Leica] Khajuraho
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:11:39 +0000

Jayanand, that is one impressive temple complex and the detail you've
captured is incredible. How many years that carving must have taken...

I have to say I put aside my western prudery and looked at the ins and
outs of your images in the Erotic Sculptures folder. To be honest, I've
a sore neck from looking at all the angles. Unfortunately, my aunt the
nun has passed away as she used to like a good holy statue :-)

Douglas