Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 10:47:37 -0600

A quiet Christmas morning here, quiet because the kids are grown and moved
away and some have kids of their own who want to make sure Santa finds them
at home.

But I?m grateful we live in a time that I can see their faces and hear
their voices on my iPad this morning.

To all my friends of many years on the LUG, I hope you?re having a good
day, no matter what.

I?ll once again miss that Christmas Day phone call.  It seems Ted always
timed it right when we were in the middle of our Christmas feast!

I hope you?re warm and safe today.

Your friend in Louisiana,

--
Regards,