Subject: [Leica] Grandpa's Boat
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 22:34:56 -0500

My grandpa carried it in his pickup bed. Its light enough that one person
can load it and unload it if you're careful. My grandma gave me the truck
after he died and I drove it for several years until the transmission died
and the cost to fix it was more than it was worth. I had a Crown Victoria
after that and I have a small trailer for the boat that the Crown Vic could
pull. My current car is a Cadillac CTS and the owners manual says that it
was not designed to tow a trailer and should never be used for that. I'll
take GM at their word on that; the car was too expensive to risk damaging it.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://sx70project.com The Polaroid SX-70 Project

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 12/20/22, 9:47 PM, "LUG on behalf of Sonny Carter via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    We usta put a similar fishing boat in the back of a pickup, no trailer.
It
    stuck out, but it was easily loaded and unloaded by two people.

    --
    Regards,

    Sonny
    http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>