Subject: [Leica] FB Jail Again
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 18:58:32 +0100

Even before Covid, FB was extremely important to me. With my son on the
other side of the Atlantic, other family there as well, my sister in Poland,
my best friend in Denmark, family and friends everywhere, the ability to
connect in this way is just wonderful. Yes, there are annoying aspects, but
for me, the advantages outweigh the annoyances by a wide margin.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu