Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Thanksgiving in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 07:11:24 +0100

The last week of November is a time marked by the Thanksgiving holiday which
we celebrate with a dinner for our friends. This time we were 16 people
including ourselves, so my wife had been slaving in the kitchen for several
days leading up to Thursday evening. In the US the Thanksgiving meal usually
starts early in the afternoon, but since it is an ordinary working day here,
we did it in the evening, telling our friends to arrive around 9 p.m. It was
a bit rough to go to work Friday morning, but I managed (including the
pre-work bike ride). And on that Friday we had the usual
last-Friday-of-the-month do at the office, and on Saturday I walked around
the centre a bit to look at the lights. So lots of people enjoying
themselves in this week?s blog, plus some pretty landscapes from Saturday
morning?s ride:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3825

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman