Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 8/12/2022: Alicante in the throes of Christmas
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 21:48:22 +0100

Thursday was a holiday in Spain, one of those obscure Catholic holidays that
very few people really understand?Fiesta de la Inmaculada or something like
that?but it means that many people (not me, though) have the day off, so
people have time to enjoy the city and the Christmas decorations. I stopped
by the centre on my way home from work and walked around a bit.

We have a Rambla in Alicante too:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-3bfKvPp/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-3bfKvPp/A>

At the bottom of the Rambla, there is a huge nativity scene on the Esplanada:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-zcRCrWn/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-zcRCrWn/A>

The main shopping street of Alicante, turned pedestrian for the season:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-NnM6xPk/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-NnM6xPk/A>

Alicante?s city hall, decked out:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mp9jgk2/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mp9jgk2/A>

Finally, a dog, also decked out for the season. We used to do this sort of
thing to our late Cheeta as well, but she always managed to get rid of the
horns in no time. This doggie was more accepting:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-9Gqhr6x/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-9Gqhr6x/A>

Cheers,
Nathan