Subject: [Leica] IMG: Candlepower X 8
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 16:15:18 +0000

Last night we had our first power cut in years in the area, and, after
two hours of scrabbling around try to find candles, I finally decided to
take try to take photos to pass the time. Here's my first test one with
autofocus, and just as I moved behind the table and took a second test
one, the power came back on...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/8+Candlepower.jpg.html

Fuji X100S Can be seen larger if desired.

You may well ask why it took me 2 hours to find the candles, but having
my son, daughter in law and grandson living with us, together with all
their stuff, while their own house is being extended by seemingly the
worst and slowest people in the world, has ensured that all our own
possessions are buried under mounds and mounds of plastic rictus
grinning toys and the like.

The blackout has very poorly timed, and if it only lasted a few minutes
longer, I would have got the set up better.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Candlepower X 8)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Candlepower X 8)