Subject: [Leica] Topaz Applications
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 16:56:17 -0800

I have been using Topaz Denoise and Sharpen for sometime and under a
promotion some months ago I bought Photo Ai. It has become my go to program,
for both denoise and sharpening. It also
Is very good at improving faces, but I find the auto setting needs to be
dialled back a bit. I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Howard