Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: Halloween in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 07:59:02 +0100

Working my way through the backlog, I have reached the last week of October,
which culminated in a small Halloween gathering at our house. Before that,
some pictures from the office, involving people and wine. We do work there
too, but that is not nearly as photogenic.

So lots of people enjoying themselves here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3792

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu