Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 04:59:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  I will be a little bit random this week.  First is a
distracted young lady being walked by her scotty:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Scotty+taking+the+lead.jpg.html

I took a jaunt down to Marble Falls and stopped by an air museum nearby.
They were working on a rebuild; these are two jugs from a Wasp engine:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/refurbishing+some+Wasp+jugs.jpg.html

These melted beauties are from a C-47 that was crashed due to pilot
error(check ride gone very badly)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/melted+jugs+from+a+C-41+crashed+due+to+pilot+error.jpg.html

One of the younger workers at the museum:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Molan+Labe.jpg.html

Austin is rapidly growing and for a change Austin Energy was putting in
infrastructure ahead of greater density:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/New+wires+to+power+the+coming+condos.jpg.html

A lushly wooded wedding chapel site has been transformed into a gravel pit
in the Galinda neighborhood:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/At+least+a+couple+of+trees+were+left.jpg.html

All the best.

--