Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 5/11/2022: an Italian in Copenhagen
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 11:35:25 +0100

I have been on a brief vacation in Denmark since Wednesday. The vacation
part is now over, I am writing this in Copenhagen airport, waiting for a
flight to Brussels where I will until tomorrow evening, this time on
business.

The other day my friend Beata and I went to our usual bar in Nyhavn, the bar
strip along a canal, for some food and beer. We chatted with many of the
people working in the bar, none of whom were Danish?unemployment in Denmark
is very low, and most jobs in this part of the hospitality industry are done
by foreigners. Among them was this lovely young lady from Italy:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-3qmVFTz/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman