Subject: [Leica] John Lee?
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 00:07:01 +0100

Oh...!

I'm very sorry for this sad news, I had frequently contact with him, he was
a very nice person, many years ago he has invited me to a projection in the
NYC ICP, this is a big and sad news for all the photography lovers, rest in
peace great friend, my deepest condolences to their family.
Lluis

El dv., 4 nov. 2022, 23.31, Tina Manley via LUG <lug at leica-users.org> va
escriure: