Subject: [Leica] Halloween in the US
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 15:55:13 +0000

Hello Richard!

There's something about a Nocti on a Leica that is so distinctive.

I love the three you just posted - for the colour, and the wonderful depth
of field.

Looks like I will be using mine this weekend because of your posting!

Thanks so much

Jasse

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 3:36 PM Richard Clompus via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>