Subject: [Leica] My photos made the local TV news
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 12:01:47 -0400

I'll do the same thing I do with all of my work: Sell prints if anyone wants
them. I can't give my work away during my lifetime; I need to make a living.
This project has been expensive. I'm not sure how much I have spent just for
the hospital project, but my Polaroid work as a whole has cost me nearly
$4000 so far. Most of that has come from donations I've received, but some
has come from print sales. Even if all the film had been paid for by
patrons, I'd still need to sell prints so I can pay my other bills and
expenses in life. I live with my son, who has told me that I'll never have
to work for a living again; but I try to pay for my photography materials
and equipment and costs like my adobe subscription myself. I don't want to
be a burden. I have a lot of serious health problems, which is why I live
with him.

When I die, I will likely give my work to some place like the Indiana State
Museum. Hopefully that won't be any time soon, but given the poor state of
my health, there's no guarantees.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

260-437-8990

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://sx70project.com The Polaroid SX-70 Project

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 10/31/22, 11:27 AM, "LUG on behalf of Aram Langhans via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    Very nice coverage by the news media.  And a great collection of
    photos.  Do you have any plans for them after?  Submitting them to a
    historical museum?

    And nice to put a face to the name.

    Aram

    On 10/27/2022 6:51:49, Christopher Crawford wrote:
    > Last Friday, one of Fort Wayne's TV stations did a story about my
project documenting the demolition of Saint Joseph Hospital in downtown Fort
Wayne using my Polaroid SX-70 camera.

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-results.php?category=130&secondary=268

    --
    Aram Langhans
    (Semi) Retired Science Teacher

    ?The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin
himself would ever have dared dream.?
        James D. Watson