Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: work and cycling
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 21:46:00 +0200

Lots of photos related to my work. During the last week of September we
hosted some important meetings, which provided me with good photo
opportunities. And we had some people leaving that needed to be sent off
properly, and of course the last Friday of the month called for a drink too.
So lots of people enjoying themselves:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3763

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman