Subject: [Leica] Exhibition announcement in France
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 17:58:41 +0200

Thank you very much Peter! 12 of my copies will be hold on the wall and 5 in
a folder.

I?ll do not assist to the vernissage, my presence would be somewhat diluted,
I?ve talk with the Galery?s owner (Caroline) and said me that in her opinion
it is not very important because this is a collective exhibition showing
several styles and artists, sculpture, paints, color pictures from several
photographers and at the same time presentation of a magazine, instead of
this Caroline has proposed me a "rencontre avec l?artiste", I?ve found this
possibility much more interesting and she will propose me different dates
during November.

Of course I will tell to the list how it goes.

Cheers
Lluis