Subject: [Leica] Best NAS for Photography to Buy in 2022 – NAS Nerdiness.......
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 19:26:53 +0100

That's fascinating. I would agree about Synology as a bought-in option.
There are alternatives though such as using memory sticks with a
Raspberry Pi. That will get you a NAS, with RAID if you want it, for
less than $150. YOu can easily get multi-TB storage at that price point.

All the options take a bit of work to get working as *you* want them but
are what you need for storage of large volumes of images/

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Best NAS for Photography to Buy in 2022 – NAS Nerdiness.......)