Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 05:13:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week mostly comes from several walks around the
neighborhood after our one rainfall of the summer.  The first is the
product of a years effort:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Results+after+a+summer+of+drought.jpg.html

I am guessing that there is enough sap to feed the prickly pear:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Interesting+location+for+a+cactus.jpg.html

When the dew point is just right we get a bit of fog:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/disparate+fog.jpg.html

The St. Edwards campus sits on the top of a hill that is largely the
remains of a very ancient volcano.  From the right angles you get a clear

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/despite+the+clouds+light+illuminates.jpg.html

One of the depressing aspects of developer greed is they don't want to pay
an architect to design around trees so they illegally remove the offending
trees.  The neighborhood called and while the tree is gone the developer
hasn't been able to get a building permit:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Depressing+sight.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Couldn_t+get+the+trunk+down+yet.jpg.html

All the best.
--