Subject: [Leica] IMG: Our Departed Rosebud
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 22:07:02 -0500

My favorite photo of our sweet cat Rosebud.  She was the litter-mate to Mr.
Dude, who left us in January.  Rosebud at 16+ was having kidney trouble,
eating her (prescription)
food less and less, and having some other problems, so she went to join her
brother in cat heaven on October 10th.  For the first time in 52 years we
don't have at least one cat in the house, but I have videos of both kitties
to remember them by.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Cats/20170202_MR_Rosebud_DSF4056.jpg.html

Fuji X-E2, 105mm f/1.8 Nikkor.