Subject: [Leica] Name Change
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 06:57:45 +0200

Sounds good. Maybe the name change signals a move away from the previous
focus on obscure collectibles towards actual picture taking.

I used to be a member and participated in some events in Germany some years
ago, but dropped out because I found it increasingly boring and ossified. I
see that the 2023 spring shoot is in Rome, a short flight for me. Maybe I
will join again.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman