Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Louis with the Irish Times
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 01:04:00 +0100

I've been blitzed with a lurgy, so photography has been limited to home.
It also ensured I couldn't travel the short 8k to the International
Leica Society meeting in Dublin. A bummer indeed as I would have liked
to meet the few Luggers travelling over the pond to attend- c'est la vie.

Here are two shots of my nearly 16 month old grandson Louis. Amazingly,
he is not moving.

Louis takes the Times
My grandson likes the tactility of paper to keep up to date.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Louis+takes+the+Times.jpg.html

Louis Times Two
My grandson looks up from his perusal. iPhone. Can be seen larger if wished.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Louis+Times+Two.jpg.html

iPhone.
Can be seen larger if wished.

Douglas