Subject: [Leica] FS Friday : Sony A7rii Kolari Modified (or not) 16-35 F4 Lens, others
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 08:23:39 -0700

I have 2 Sony bodies to sell....

Standard A7rii with about 17,000 clicks.? With box, charger and some
batteries. and extras...? $800

A7rii with Kolari Vision ultra thin replaced glass cover plate.... this
minimizes the corner smear of Leica M glass on Sony Sensors.... maybe
1000 clicks.... $1100

Sony 16-35 F4 Zeiss Lens?? This lens has some "brassing" on the edges?
$650? A very spectacular lens.? Really sharp.

Voigtlander 12mm F5.6 Version 3 M mount.... in like new condition ...
$600?? Very nice lens, performs better than you would think. I also have
the Benro filter adapter to use 100x150mm filters on this lens.? Ask for
more info.

Laowa 12mm F2.8 lens, Silver finish.? This is another pretty pristine
lens in box with all its original accessories. This lens I used once for
a trip to Iceland.
No marks, no gunk. Just really beautiful.
$650

RRS Tripod Bracket and ARCA mount for Sony A7rii bodies...? $75

More details, pictures, etc on request...

--
Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] FS Friday : Sony A7rii Kolari Modified (or not) 16-35 F4 Lens, others)