Subject: [Leica] IMG: Our Cat Rosebud in a Sun Spot
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 18:10:14 +0200

Alan,

Very nice shot, colors and cotrast. For me is a real pleasure see a
Macro-Switar working, in my young years I?ve been a Paillard Bolex 8mm user
and used with great pleasure these lenses among others as Som-Berthiot and
Angenieux Zooms, some friends was usig Schneider optics, very nice too
giving saturated colors. The ?Seniors? working with 16mm have used too Cooke
and other brands? great old times!

Best!
Lluis