Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: lens testing and cats
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 09:25:22 +0100

Nice shots, Nathan. The lens looks like it performs pretty well.

I didn't know that Tamron still existed! I thought that they went out of
business aeons ago. Has someone bought the name? I recall their lenses
from the 70s and 80s, which you could get for pretty much any of the
major mounts including LST, Pentax etc (but not M as far as I recall).
The teles that I had at the time on my Minoltas probably didn't give as
good images as these, but then optics has progressed apace in the interim.

Peter