Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kraków
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 23:15:53 +0200

Krak?w is Poland?s second-largest city, after Warsaw. It was the country?s
capital until 1596, and it retains great importance as a center of culture,
art and education?the Jagiellonian University is the oldest in Poland. It is
also the most popular city in Poland for tourists, but despite this it does
not seem overly touristy except for a few spots. I was there for about 24
hours in September, on my way home from Kielce, and I spent much of that
time walking around the city, with a particular focus on the Jewish
neighbourhood of Kazimierz. A gallery of 68 images is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Krak%C3%B3w-September-2022/
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Krak%C3%B3w-September-2022/>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman