Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Sony Bodies and Lenses
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 06:28:13 -1000

I am getting ready to re-position my Sony A7 kit.... I will be selling my
16-35 F4, and 24-70 F4 lenses, A7Rii body ( less than 17,000 clicks), and a
Kolari ultra thin cover plate A7rII ( probably less than 3000 clicks).

The last body reduces the corner smearing issue with using Leica lenses on a
EVF camera body.? Works well.

If you are interested, please contact me directly.... These will go to eBay
but thought I would give our members first crack at them.

These cameras and lenses have served me well.... they all work as they were
intended, and produce spectacular images....

WHY and I doing this?? to reduce the weight.? My back is all arthritic, and
the only way to cut down on photo stress is to lower the weight.? I am NOT
giving up photography as a hobby!? ( THAT was my other alternative!)

TIA

--
Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com