Subject: [Leica] Old film question
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 12:19:03 -0700

I found a bunch of old Kodak Portra film in my freezer.? It was bought
in 07 and has been in the freezer ever since. The exp date is 8/08.? I
though of digging out my R8 for my upcoming trip and shooting it but was
wondering if you think it might be any good or would I just be wasting
my money on developing costs?? If scanned do you think I could get the
full range of colors from it?? I haven't shot any color film since about
2007 and thought it might be a good exercise in self control.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Old film question)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Old film question)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Old film question)