Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: Scotland, mostly
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 16:06:27 +0000

Depending on which version of the Highlands you take, you may not have been
in it other than when in Inverness __.    No photos from Glencoe??

Cheers

john

?On 16/09/2022, 14:44, "LUG on behalf of Nathan Wajsman"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of photo at
frozenlight.eu> wrote:

    We spent half of the last week of August in Scotland, one night each in
Edinburgh, Inverness and Glasgow. It was my third visit there, but first
time for my wife, and I had never visited the Highlands before. So we
certainly made the most out of our rental car, and managed to see quite a
bit during the 3 days. As a bonus, the Edinburgh Fringe festival was going
on, and a garbage strike to go with it, all very photogenic ;-)

    I posted a gallery some days ago, but as usual I have saved some photos
for the weekly blog, especially some of people and details that were not
suitable for the gallery. It?s all here:

    http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3730

    Nathan

    Nathan Wajsman

    Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

    YNWA

    "I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"