Subject: [Leica] Printer ink discontinued
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 14:30:11 -0700

Hi George.? I was going to suggest you get ink from Marrutt but I see
they no longer list any for the 2200.? I have used their ink since my
R1800 through the R2400 and now the P600.? They have great ink.? As each
OEM cartridge ran out and was replaced with the Marrutt ink I would run
the test print from their site and compare.? I could see zero
differences and my profiles all worked perfectly.? And about 1/3 the
price once you get going.? I use the refillable cartridges rather than
the CIS, but my sister-in-law used CIS for quite a bit on her P600 in
her business.? It took some time to get it going but then it worked fine.

If you do not want to increase to a 17" wide printer I might suggest you
stay with 13" wide and look at the P700 instead of the p900.? I am
waiting for my P600 to suffer the inevitable clog that I cannot cure so
I can get the P700.? I then could use matte and photo black w/o doing
the purge to swap inks and wasting a bunch. And Marrutt does make ink
for the P700.

I cannot sing too many praises for Marrutt ink.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson