Subject: [Leica] LHSA
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 22:13:22 -0500

I have a domestic appointment so won't make it unfortunately.   By all
means go,  the speakers are usually great and even for locals the
photography challenges are great fun.

Then there is Leica on loan where all the new toys are available to borrow.

Last, the group is quite stimulating so well worth talking up.