Subject: [Leica] Question about Topaz Sharpen AI
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 08:23:44 -0500

Jay is correct in this, and what?s more all of the Lightroom editing tools
are available in PS in the camera raw plugin under filters.

That, and the superb ability to spot and make tiny corrections and clones
in PS mean that I?ve not opened Lightroom in some time.  I catalog my
images in Dropbox so everything is available to me on any device, even my
phone.

SonC

--

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Question about Topaz Sharpen AI)