Subject: [Leica] Test Rangefinder focus with the Super Ikonta
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 19:51:15 +0200

The focusing rangefinder of the Super Ikonta III is already fixed, right now
focusing is in my opinion perfect, not so crispy as it is with the Planar of
the Rolleiflex but I like the smoothness of this camera, very nice for
portraits, I?ve shoot two films Fomapan 400 EI 250 and Ilford HP5 400 in
D-23 Stock, they need exactly the same developing time and I?ve developed
both together. On the descriptions is indicated the F stop of each picture
and film. Later I?ll post more pictures at medium apertures or more, very
sharp.

All these with the Zeiss Super Ikonta III 531/16, Tessar 75mm f 3.5

Quite reader
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/2022F090202.jpg.html>

Bikes
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/2022F090303.jpg.html>

Three friends
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/2022F090302.jpg.html>

At a break
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/2022F090304.jpg.html>

Hidden
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/2022F090309.jpg.html>

Quite moments
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/2022F090307.jpg.html>

Unexpected moment
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/2022F090312.jpg.html>

?At a break?, ?Hidden?, and ?Unexpected moments? are not out of focus, the
light was very poor and I?ve shoot these ones at 1/30, they are slightly
blurred.

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Test Rangefinder focus with the Super Ikonta)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Test Rangefinder focus with the Super Ikonta)