Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/8/2022: La Vuelta in Alicante
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 19:04:07 +0100

You captured the atmosphere well, Nathan. I watched it live on TV here
and still am following it daily. Valverde is amazing for his age and
51st in the time trial is still impressive. He's up to 13th overall
today and may yet improve over the final few days as the tougher stages
will suit him - old dog for the hard road and all that. We've had plenty
of surprises in this Vuelta and a win for Evenepoel is certainly not
guaranteed with the testing mountain stages between him and the Madrid
finish.

Douglas