Subject: [Leica] My 6 pictures
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 16:05:22 +0200

Thank you Jean-Michel, however I think I prefer Tri-X but the last word will
say the day I test it in the darkroom, right now it is still too hot!

About the contrast, in my opinion Leica lenses performs better than others
on sunny high contrasted areas, you can have some more shadows information,
maybe this point is not so important as it was on film days, modern sensors
can give a lot of information, but it?s no film.

Amiti?s
Lluis