Subject: [Leica] Grapes
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:07:56 -0700

I have two vines and I try to protect the bunches of grapes from birds
and yellow jackets by covering each bunch with ankle panty hose, but
this year most of the bunches are too large for that.? I am going to
just have to rely on reflectors I guess, and hope for an equitable share
of the crop.? Here is one such large bunch of our green grapes.? To the
left you can see a more typical size bunch being protected.? They are
almost sweet enough to pick.

Grapes-1000727 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Grapes-1000727.jpg.html>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Grapes)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Grapes)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Grapes)