Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 18:29:34 -0500

Bromeliads only flower once and the bloom lasts a long time, then they
start to work of making little ones, called pups.  They take all their
nutrients from the leaves and flowers, so the roots are only to balance the
plant.  We've never had any of these before and I hear they're addicting to
grow so this may be the start of something.   I noticed the colors were the
same as our porch mural, so I photographed it there. Your Friday Flower!

https://sonc.com/look/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/DSC4239.jpg

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>
Natchitoches, Louisiana