Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 for sale
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 07:52:51 +0200

In addition to the clearing out below, I have also decided to see if there
is an interest in my M8. It is the original version, bought in 2008. Comes
with two chargers and 3 batteries. Everything works as it should. I just do
not use it much anymore, and it is a pity to have it just sit there. My
Leica shooting these days is either on film (using my M2) or using Leica
lenses on my Fuji and Panasonic bodies.

500 EUR, shipping included in EU, 20 EUR outside Europe. Payment by bank
transfer. Paypal also possible, add the Paypal fees.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu