Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 4/8/2022: three Madrid dogs
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 09:26:02 +0530

I had a quick look at an online gallery of Francesc Catal?-Roca, but he is
not to my taste. Too many bum shots on the streets, which I seldom like -
it shows a distaste in engaging with a subject, in an age when it was not
difficult to do. IMHO, HCB is far superior, both in composition and timing.
YMMV, of course!

Cheers
Jayanand