Subject: [Leica] Our new kitten
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 18:55:14 -0400

Very cute kitten. He has tiger stripes under the black!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 8/6/22, 12:04 PM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
imra at iol.ie> wrote:

    Here's a grabshot of our new kitten, as yet unnamed. He's half Siamese
    and proving difficult to photograph as we're keeping him apart from our
    other cat.

    Unfortunately, he's in a room that has a lot of stored furniture in it,
    so hide and seek is the name of the game, as he has discovered he has
    his own adventure playground. To make it more difficult, he's tiny and
    can shift quickly - a lot quicker than my wonky legs.

    I'll get a better photograph, as he gets used to us, and hopefully
    becomes less shy.

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Unnamed+kitten.jpg.html

    Can be seen larger.

    Douglas