Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 19:51:59 +0200

Tattoos have become ubiquitous in the Western world in the past couple of
decades. My daughter got two when she was studying in Cardiff. I did not
like it but it her body, and they are modest in comparison to what Don
depicted. One is on her leg, so only visible if she wears shorts or a short
skirt, the other one on her neck?her brother?s name in Hebrew! Funny enough,
here in Spain I see more women than men with tattoos.

I have sometimes toyed with the idea of a Liverpool FC crest on my shoulder,
and many years ago I offered my wife to have her name tattooed, but she did
not find the offer flattering, perhaps due to the proposed location (butt
cheek).

Cheers,
Nathan (still pristine)

Nathan Wajsman