Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 11:45:53 +0100

Don,

Twirling girls, Drink didnt help and Helping Hand for me.

Helping hand - you were never going to lose out with those eyes and
expression!

Drink didn't help - possibly too tightly cropped but it captures her
pensiveness

Twirling girls is lovely and probably takes the biscuit!

Regards,

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig