Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Leica 1f question
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 23:01:01 +0100

Simon,

yes definitely it is worth the effort. Remember the "Sunny 16" rules
(see web). I have been using my M3 and IIIf and it is great FUN!!, but
be prepared to experiment and not to worry if from time to time it
doesn't quite work out.

Personally I find that having fewer shots to play with than digital
helps you focus on what you are shooting.

Good luck!

Peter