Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 05:02:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  Most of this collection is going back to February.  As I
mentioned in the Drobo discussion I had to move many TB over to a different
RAID set up as my M chip didn't play well with Drobo.  The new tools in LR
have allowed me to revisit previous images that were too involved to bring
out what I saw when I snapped but now can be done.

The first image is just my seeing this image after passing through it in
the library:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/swing+in+shade.jpg.html

I wake up very pre-dawn and with a little help from three legs captured
this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/study+in+blue+or+send+in+the+clouds.jpg.html

And, waiting a bit longer captured this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/study+in+blue+and+orange.jpg.html

My nature is to focus in on details but for this tree thing I realized that
coming out a bit would be good for my vision.  On the edge of the UT campus:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/hilltop.jpg.html

Not well captured but an interesting vignette:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/childhood+remembered.jpg.html

Keeping my distance again, capturing the textures of an oak after a medium
rain:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/after+the+rain.jpg.html

All the best.

--